Registration and other things for the Warrior. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
April 05, 2013
"See RULES TAB ^above^ for DETAILED INFORMATION"
Registration and other things for the Warrior
1. T-Shirt Picture and Form is POSTED!
2. ALL forms have been updated and posted.
-- Sanctioning Form
-- Guest Player Link for Ohio South teams.
Registration is Friday, May 24, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dayton Marriott, 1414 S. Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45409
ALL TEAMS MUST REGISTER ON FRIDAY NIGHT (Unless you have Pre-Registered)
Check and double check that you have all the form necessary for registration. If a player is missing a form, they will not be allowed to play. *All guest players outside OSYSA MUST BE VALIDATED by their STATE ASSOCIATION (USYS). There will be no exceptions to this rule.* Also, only adults will be allowed in the registration area on Friday night. Please, no one under 21.
What you need to bring for team registration on the Friday before the tournament:
If registering under USYS, you will need to provide the following:
1. Original State Approved Roster and one copy of that roster to leave with the tournament
2. Player Cards (both rostered players and guest players)
3. Coaches Card (one for each coach, if applicable).
4. Tournament Liability Form which must be signed by all players and a parent or guardian
5. Travel Permit if outside of Ohio South (US Club Soccer teams, see below)
6. Guest Player Roster approved and validated by the state in which the player is registered
7. Completed Concussion Form and Parents Information Form
US Club Soccer Requirements
If registering under US Club Soccer affiliation, you will need to provide the following:
1. Approved Official Roster
2. Player Card for each player
3. Coaches Card for each coach, with a maximum of 3 coaches.
4. Tournament Liability Release Form signed by all players and a parent or guardian
5. Completed Form and Concussion Form
Medical forms are not required by the tournament, but they are recommended.
*Players over the age of 18 may sign their own forms.
Rosters are FROZEN as of registration on Friday night, May 24.
If your information is INCOMPLETE at the time you register on Friday, your ENTIRE TEAM INFORMATION, INCLUDING PLAYER CARDS will be placed in a special envelope and held at the HQ tent (at the SITE) before your first game on Saturday. In the event you cannot complete the information at least 1 hour prior to your first game, YOUR TEAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY. Please check and double check for rosters, travel permits, liability releases, guest player forms, hotel information, and player cards BEFORE coming out to registration.
COUPONS AND SPECIAL DEALS
Be sure to check out the travel section by clicking on the DEALS! Button in the left rail on any page of the web site.
T-SHIRTS AND PINS
Shirts and pins will be available for sale at all venues. See the design on the web site.
THE SPIRIT CENTER
We strongly encourage all parents, grandparents and family members to post up a spirit message encouraging the competing teams. It's free and easy.
The following are sponsors of the 2013 adidas Warrior Soccer Classic: adidas, presented by Chick Fil A, Kettering Sports Medical Center, Dayton Marriott, US Youth Soccer, US Soccer, Soccer Plus, US Amateur Soccer Association, Ohio South Youth Soccer Association (OSYSA).
^ Back to the top